Intermediate Architect (Commercial/Institutional/Academic)
About this role
A Manhattan based Architecture firm is looking to hire an intermediate architect (5-7 years of experience) to work on commercial, institutional and academic projects. This award-winning firm is extremely competitive and has developed a reputation for producing refined, high-quality projects across the world.
- Working as part of the design team to ensure the organized and speedy delivery of projects
- Coordinate with multiple consultants.
- Collaborate throughout the different phases of the project until completion.
- Mentor Junior staff
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- A minimum of 5 years of post-graduate experience.
- Commercial/Academic/Institutional experience is a big plus!
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to understand and translate design intent into technical documents.
- Grasshopper, Revit and Rhino skills are desired.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work on groundbreaking local and international projects. Excellent benefits!