Senior Interior Designer - Residential
About this role
Design and craftsmanship focused New York practice is seeking an imaginative and intelligent residential designer with experience designing single and multi-family projects to join their team.
- Source a variety of products and samples from vendors to assist in developing unusual material solutions
- Confidently prepare drawings and plans for furniture layouts and elevations
- Work closely with junior designers to develop excellent client presentations
- Manage budgets to generate clear timelines and accounts for the duration of all projects
- Organize and keep track of projects throughout the design phases and during construction and installation and manage all parties’ expectations
- Communicate confidently with clients both existing and potential by leading and listening
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in residential design and a professional degree in either interior design or related field
- Display creativity and the confidence to explain your finished work
- Have a natural facility to prioritize information and to channel workflow across several projects at one time
- Accuracy - attention to detail and precision
- Balance specific experience of residential design with the receptiveness to new ideas and uncommon methods and an uncompromising attention to detail
- Ability and tenacity to work both in teams and solo
- Experience and solid knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to utilize their residential design knowledge and work with an inspiring and innovative group of designers. Competitive salary and excellent benefits plan including matched 401(k) plan is on offer for the right candidate and will be commensurate with ability and experience.
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.
Dynamic, international design studio is seeking a brilliant Interior Designer to join their studio in Orange County (working out of their Los Angeles location). State license or pursuance of state license is encouraged
Leading interdisciplinary architecture studio specializing in museum, cultural, arts and education projects, is seeking a Senior Interior Designer with an interest in working on a variety of projects such as art space renovations, a youth arts & culture center in the Bay Area, custom residences and some retail/mixed use projects.