Project Architect - Industrial
About this role
Join this exciting firm in Silicion Beach to work for the biggest names in tech. You’ll become a part of a forward-looking design team that is pushing the profession of architecture with new technologies.
The firm is currently working on innovative and challenging projects throughout the U.S. and is pursuing new opportunities overseas. They offer unique opportunities for both personal and professional growth by offering a wide-range of project responsibilities and team leadership roles.
- Generating creative design solutions within the functional parameters of a project
- Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables
- Manage contract administration responsibilities
- Coordinate with a variety of consultants
- Provide leadership to staff
- Manage client relations
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry experience
- Data Center's design experience preferred
- Current architectural registration
- Exceptional Revit skills gained from professional practice
- AutoCAD a bonus
- Excellent knowledge of construction detailing and documentation
Benefits and culture
- Chance to work within a large global practice
- Dynamic office with fun office culture
- Culver City location - not far from the beach!
- Amazing building amenities, including a BBQ, firepit, and full-service Gym
- Stock options in the company
- Health insurance, Vision, Dental, and Pet Insurance