About this role
Global office for urban design and landscape architecture is seeking a landscape architect/designer to join their studio.
- Support projects in all design phases.
- Assist in drawing plans and develop design concepts.
- Help create visuals for internal and client presentations.
- Work collectively while being coached and overseen by the Project Director.
- Coordinating consultants and large project teams, including associate landscape, civil, electrical, traffic and structural engineers.
Skills and Experience:
- Professional degree or license in landscape architecture.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Possess a strong technical-focus background.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong conceptual, graphic and design talent.
- Experience in large-scale projects.
- Knowledge of grading and planting design, materials and other technical aspects of landscape architecture.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino and Adobe Suite.
- This is an international environment so speaking multiple languages is a great asset.
Fantastic opportunity to work for an award-winning firm with high-profile landscape and urban design projects around the world!