About this role
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to an active Principal and act as proxy when out in the field. Must be proactive, able to effectively prioritize workflow and stay on top of the to-do list.
- Manage calendar and screen e-mails with eye on project deliverables and sign-offs
- Organize facility maintenance and coordinate with outside vendors
- Spearhead special events with regular attendance of 100 – 150 people; take from concept to execution with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in a senior administrative position
- Proficient MS Office application skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative, and be proactive
- Familiarity with commercial interior architecture and/or design firms a plus
Great opportunity to join a fast-paced design studio working on amazing projects. Excellent benefits and supportive team. Let’s talk!