About this role
A multi-disciplinary design studio are seeking a Personal Assistant with experience in the creative industry. The practice are known for unique hospitality projects and an exciting office space that encourages collaborative work.
- Diary and email management
- Travel coordination
- Coordinate submissions using Adobe Indesign
- Assist with presentations and project graphics
- Liaise with key stakeholders
- Studio administration
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in the design industry
- Knowledge in Adobe Indesign essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
Executive Assistant - Architecture
Support a fantastic team dedicated to providing the highest quality design. Keep busy in a dynamic, diverse and hands-on role, and enjoy a stunning central CBD office and a friendly, sociable environment.