About this role
A dynamic design firm with offices in Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles is seeking a long-term fit to provide general support to manage, market and grow the (LA) office. This fast paced studio has a dynamic team of architects, interior designers, landscape architects and urban designers with an ethos in sustainable design.
- General support: manage front-end responsibilities, execute support to Partners, coordinate and set up client meetings and presentations and support select HR and IT functions for the studio
- Marketing: collaborate with firm leaders and the Seattle-based Marketing team on proposal writing/copy editing and coordination, information gathering and contact management, boilerplate and template updates, events and client relationship support
- Facilities: liaise with operational vendors and manage office resources for minor office repairs, maintenance and supplies
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the arts, creative or architectural field, where you've demonstrated and enjoyed similar responsibilities
- Core traits include superior customer service, resourcefulness, flexibility, nimbleness, strategic thinking, well-developed time management skills, discerning aesthetic judgement and efficiency
- Proficiency with the MS Office and Adobe Creative Suites are desired
This practice was established in 1949 with work recognized with hundreds of peer and industry awards and ranked among the top firms in the nation by Architect Magazine.