High Rise Tower Specialist
About this role
This International based role is for an architect with a passion for high-rise buildings who has strong technical understanding and in-depth knowledge of construction stages to become the in-house specialist. Comprehensive experience of complex building components which may have included basement, core, vertical transportation, floor plans and/or façade are essential.
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- 20+ years’ experience in internationally renowned offices
- Proven experience in the field of super-high-rise (>1000' high) and high rise buildings
- Advanced technical understanding and in-depth knowledge of the current design standards for super high-rise and high-rise buildings
- Proven experience in (technical) detailing, project related material research and complex problem solving
- Proven experience and in-depth knowledge on complex buildings components, such as basement, core, vertical transportation, floorplans as well as façade, is a must
- Proven experience in international projects in Asia and/or US and/or UAE regions
- Proven experience of full project management (Architecture) from Concept to Completion, including liaising with consultants, clients, authorities, guaranteeing the integrity of the Final Design
- Experience in using Revit and BIM is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- Fluency in English required, any additional language is a plus.
- Role based in London, frequent travel expected.