Business Development Manager - Engineered Flooring
About this role
This market leader in premium engineered flooring is an established firm with a global presence. A market leader in the architectural product space, this group specialises in premium timber flooring. An opportunity has arisen for a personable, self-motivated Business Development Manager to drive sales and increase market presence across A&D clients. The successful BDM will have an extensive network across the builder and A&D market, and significant experience in BD and specifications. This position offers a LOT of autonomy, with the only requirement to be in the showroom for Monday meetings. Leverage off your network with a reputable flooring company and enjoy the freedom to design your own schedule!
- Identify, investigate and develop potential growth opportunities
- Develop and build strong relationships with new and existing clients that increases business
- Secure specifications and follow up specified projects through to tender stage
- Engage with builders, project related contractors and other influencers to ensure specifications are not changed
- Initiate showroom presentations/ events for key clients/ project-related presentations
Skills & Experience
- STRONG, proven network across the builder and A&D market
- Business Development and specification experience
- Experience with architectural and building products
- Motivated, driven outlook with the ability to set and achieve goals autonomously
- Outstanding time management skills
- Technically-minded and adaptable approach
Benefits & Culture
- Enjoy a great deal of autonomy and freedom in designing your own schedule - only required to be in the showroom for Monday meetings.
- Bypass the city hustle with a city-fringe location
- Embrace opportunities for career progression
- Work out of a beautiful showroom space
- Be rewarded with a great commission structure
Senior Project Manager - Construction Consultancy
Committed to understanding clients’ requirements and delivering only the best? Bring your PM skills to the table and steer your career forward with this leading consultancy. National firm, excellent remuneration.