Middleweight Interior Designer - Residential
About this role
A highly recognisable international design studio in north London is seeking a middleweight interior designer for an initial three-month fixed-term contract. The role will give hands-on project experience of design from presentations and specifications through to installation and completion, it will also include client presentations and dialogue.
- Participate in the development of presentation material and assist with the graphic quality and content.
- Translate the schematic design into design development drawings.
- Assist the project manager with continuity of design intent through construction documentation.
- Co-ordinate with the project manager in producing all required specifications and schedules in conjunction with design team.
- Review for design proposals and finishes for code compliance.
- Meet any and all deadlines to ensure a smooth running of the project.
Skills & Experience
- BA in Interior Design/Architecture or related field.
- Previous experience within high-end residential and hospitality interiors.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD.
This is an exceptional contract opportunity that is likely to extend, apply with your CV and sample portfolio to interview immediately.
Mid Weight Interior Designer & Documenter- Luxury Hotel
Immediate Start! 3 Month Contract! CBD Based! Deliver luxury hotel projects both locally and globally with a mid sized team. Realise the creative vision of projects in a down-to-earth workplace where initiative is celebrated.