Business Development Assistant
Business development assistant to work within established team at outstanding architecture practice.
About this role
- To work with the head of business development to bring new ideas, update in-house materials and update with the latest portfolio of projects.
- Database and client relationship management and lead tracking.
- Research and identify trends within the industry in collaboration with head of BD.
- Work with the bids team for practice tender process and applications.
- Responsibility for upkeep of bid library.
- Research into business intelligence to identify relevant new business opportunities.
- Support local partners with targeted research into sectors, projects and client opportunities.
- Compiling research and information for project bids/proposals for internal stakeholders.
- Admin tasks under direction of Head of BD and in collaboration internal marketing team.
- Client event planning.
- Assist with development of practice marketing strategy and growth of new sectors/markets.
Skills and Experience
- Highly organised.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and database management.
- Previous experience of working within an administrative role and knowledge of projects/bid submission process.
- Intermediate knowledge of software packages.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Interest in business development.
- Basic project management skills.
- English or marketing degree desirable.