Business Development Specialist
About this role
This is an excellent opportunity for an industry professional who is looking to move into a business development focused role. Ideally, candidates will have 3+ years of AEC marketing or administrative experience. This individual will initially be immersed in pursuits, public relations, and other activities to learn about the firm, work, people, philosophy and vision.
- Coordinating firm involvement in industry organizations, conferences, and events, as well as engaging technical staff to get involved.
- Conducting market research and gathering information on potential clients, competitors and projects.
- Assisting in the implementation of business development plans.
- Building a network of potential teaming partners.
- Tracking industry trends and communicating key findings to firm leadership and technical staff.
- Data capture and management.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Pro-active, self-disciplined, and ambitious.
- Able to work in highly collaborative environments. A team player.
- Outgoing personality with strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign.
- Deltek Vision experience a plus.
This opportunity is with a firm who has a rich culture of passion and hard work, because they believe that design matters. They also believe people matter. They support employees with a wide variety of training and educational opportunities, a formal mentorship program, participation in professional organizations, engagement in design discourse, as well as ongoing opportunities to get to know one another outside of projects, such as our employee art shows, happy hours, and summer picnics.
Executive Assistant - Architecture
Support a fantastic team dedicated to providing the highest quality design. Keep busy in a dynamic, diverse and hands-on role, and enjoy a stunning central CBD office and a friendly, sociable environment.