Junior Landscape Designer - High-End Private Residential
About this role
This practice prides itself on designing compelling, beautiful, functional environments which enable and inspire people to live well. With a culture based on collaboration, there is a shared belief in the transformative influence that quality design has on life. This firm seeks a Landscape Designer with 1-3 years of related experience, dedicated and passionate towards the pursuit of design excellence and professional growth, enjoys collaboration, has a positive self-star attitude and possesses outstanding design skills.
- Collaboration with Project Manager in producing documentation in all project phases
- Draft details and drawings under the direction of Project Manager.
- Prepare presentation packages and sketching schematic design.
- Sketch by hand and in SketchUp
- Certificate, Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture.
- Working technical knowledge in landscape architecture, architecture, or land use planning.
- AutoCAD proficient - with clear understanding of technical drawings.
- Project management skills - onsite and administrative.
- Proficiency in SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Strong communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career in landscape architecture working with exciting clients on design-focused projects. This firm offers competitive salary, comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits, and flexible work schedule.