Architectural Graduate - Transport + Infrastructure
About this role
Our award winning client based in Melbourne's CBD is looking for an Architect or experienced graduate with an eye for detail and complex project experience to join the team working on a world class infrastructure project. If you have a strong design eye, can demonstrate clear technical and documentation abilities and are keen to be immersed within a close-knit collaborative architecture studio this is an exciting career move. This is a contract role until April 2020 with great potential to extend or turn permanent.
Skills & experience
To be considered for the role, you will require the following;
- A miniumum of 5 years post graduate experience
- Previous experience on large scale complex projects
- Strong Revit proficiency
- A strong design and technical portfolio
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Benefits & culture
As part of the team you will enjoy benefits such as
- A fantastic CBD fringe based studio
- Opportunity to work on a world class project
- Great hourly rate + overtime