Mid-level Architect - Landmark Infrastructure Project
About this role
Opportunity for accomplished mid-level architects to join an international practice with a strong reputation in transport and infrastructure sectors. You will have strong design sensibility and be able to demonstrate a depth of experience across all stages of a project as well as an ability to produce construction level drawings. A solid pipeline of work will underpin the growth of this studio. Opportunity for travel and contribution to global projects available in the future.
- Collaborate on transport and infrastructure projects
- Produce construction level drawings
- Contribute design ideas to the Architecture team
- Produce design and documentation using Revit
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience including substantial experience in transport, public or infrastructure sectors
- A good understanding of how to successfully deliver challenging and complex projects
- Excellent design, technical and organisational skills
- Prior experience gained within an organisation that is renowned for achieving award winning, high quality and responsive design solutions.
- Solid experience in delivering to completion complex Transport / Multi-modal interchange projects and confident as part of the team delivering high profile, high value projects
- Ability to demonstrate delivery to relevant rail standards, BIM level 2 and Revit platform through collaboration models on large infrastructure projects.
- Strong design, technical and organisational skills and an appreciation and passion for architecture and engineering solutions required for world class integrated transport projects.
- Revit fluency