Architectural Assistant - Vectorworks
About this role
A fun and contemporary high-end studio based in east London is on the lookout for an ambitious architectural assistant to join them on an initial contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on a beautifully designed conversion and restoration of a large Grade II listed residential building in north London. This is a great opportunity for a motivated assistant who is skilled in design to take concept sketches and model initial design options using Vectorworks.
- Work closely with the two project directors translating initial concept design options into design models.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Fluency is Vectorworks and Sketchup is essential.
- Strong design skills and a passion for contemporary architecture.
- Confidence in working under direction.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work with a highly regarded studio.