Mid to Senior Interior Designer
About this role
This renowned and award-winning practice in Sydney is seeking a talented Mid to Senior Interior Designer with Australian experience to join their creative and growing team. The ideal applicant will have at least 5 years' experience in hospitality and/or food and beverage design and have excellent Vectorworks skills.Key responsibilities
- Provide strong documentation and confidently manage a project from concept through to delivery
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Play an integral role within this passionate team of forward-thinking designer
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in hospitality and/or retail
- Advanced Vectorworks skills
- Strong portfolio of work in practice
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work in a collaborative office environment
- A passion for design and enthusiastic attitude
Benefits and culture
- Fun and relaxed culture
- Central location
- Career progression opportunities
Senior Interior Designer
A Los Angeles-based and international design firm is seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join a global group of innovative architects, landscapers, urban planners, and strategists with a collective commitment to design beyond the ordinary.
Dynamic, international design studio is seeking a brilliant Interior Designer to join their studio in Orange County (working out of their Los Angeles location). State license or pursuance of state license is encouraged
Leading interdisciplinary architecture studio specializing in museum, cultural, arts and education projects, is seeking a Senior Interior Designer with an interest in working on a variety of projects such as art space renovations, a youth arts & culture center in the Bay Area, custom residences and some retail/mixed use projects.