Marketing & Graphics Assistant
About this role
A stylish retail design studio is seeking a marketing and graphic assistant to join their warm and friendly studio in Camden. You will be working closely with the business development and marketing team on the internal and external marketing matters.
- New business research and responding to new business enquiries.
- Arrange new business meetings.
- Reports on market trends bi-annually.
- Create materials for events, print and publications.
- Produce newsletters and organise events.
- Contribute to email campaigns and marketing drives.
- Social media management.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience with a minimum of 2 years' professional experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
Executive Assistant - Architecture
Support a fantastic team dedicated to providing the highest quality design. Keep busy in a dynamic, diverse and hands-on role, and enjoy a stunning central CBD office and a friendly, sociable environment.