About this role
An ideal opportunity to join a mid-size, international design practice which provides leading architecture, interiors, master planning, renovation, and workplace strategy services. This firm appreciates design as a process of discovery with a highly collaborative and technical approach. With a dedication to giving back to community, they support a variety of non-profit organizations and activities which promote involvement. Their small, but growing studio in San Francisco is looking for a dynamic, resourceful, self-motivated, design professional.
- Ability to lead smaller projects independently as well as collaborate on larger-scale projects as part of a team.
- Work on projects in varying stages of architectural services from schematic design through construction documentation and construction administration.
- Develop and present initial design concepts - keeping in mind building systems, sustainability requirements, accessibility and code compliance for unique solutions tailored to clients' vision and project requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or Interior Design required.
- 3-7 years of experience working in an architectural or interior design firm required.
- Experience in highly complex project types, large commercial office, mixed-use, civic, academic, and/or cultural projects are preferred.
- Design and documentation using Revit is required. Experience with Autocad, Rhino, Grasshopper, and SketchUp is desired.
- Proactive attitude with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
This studio is committed to encouraging a positive work environment and culture for it's employees. With opportunities for mentorship, professional growth, and continual learning, this practice offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and support for IDP, ARE, LEED, and continuing education. If this opportunity sounds interesting, apply today.