Sales Coordinator - Commercial furniture
About this role
A producer of original Australian furniture is looking for a Sales Coordinator.This company is primarily selling furniture to the commercial market, working closely with some of Australia's most recognised Architects and Designers.They have a great culture and enjoy long tenure with all their team members.
- Present new and existing products to architects and interior designers
- Build strong relationships with industry colleagues
- Updating orders, respond to commercial enquires and provide information for clients
- Attend regular networking events and trade fairs
- Research, identify, and target new business opportunities
- Keep accurate market data and records
- Work autonomously as well as closely with the Sales Managers, Coordinators as well as Marketing and production teams
Skills and experience
- Experienced in knowledge-based selling with strong business acumen
- Ability to develop and strengthen relationships focused on the A&D community
- Ideally experience in the A&D market
- Great communicator, excellent presentation skills as well as highly organised
- Preferably an existing network of architects, designers and end-users
- Proven track record in a similar dynamic customer service role
- Down to earth, fun and ambitious.
Culture and benefits
- Opportunity to build upon your network with established relationships in place
- Work as part of a passionate team finding solutions for their customers
- Professional development and training
- Excellent workplace culture
Showroom Manager - High End Bathroom & Kitchen
Lead a team with a high-end, contemporary designer products in a beautiful showroom. Bring your passion for sales and client interaction to a recognised industry leader, and be rewarded with numerous benefits. Eastern-fringe location.
Senior Urban Planner/ Designer
Join a thriving local Council with a strong emphasis on community. Create spaces that preserve the environment and promote connectivity. Bypass the city and be rewarded with a HUGE range of benefits!
Digital Marketing Manager - High End Furniture
Live and breathe digital marketing? Implement a digital strategy and create an e-commerce platform with this reputable furniture brand. Dynamic role, south east location, great perks and free parking.