Sales and Admin Consultant
About this role
A high end lighting and furniture company are seeking a Sales Support role to coordinate the showroom’s front of house. You will be able to build rapport with customers quickly, ensuring that sales and admin processes are being ran efficiently. This full-time role requires availability on Saturdays.
- Answer phone calls and greet customers
- Provide sales assistance
- Coordinate deliveries with logistics team
- Manage stylist and trade loans
- Process and ship online orders
- Maintain sales and marketing material in showroom
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in an administration or sales support role
- Experience in homewares, fashion or furniture an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using MYOB or similar accounting software
Showroom Manager - High End Bathroom & Kitchen
Lead a team with a high-end, contemporary designer products in a beautiful showroom. Bring your passion for sales and client interaction to a recognised industry leader, and be rewarded with numerous benefits. Eastern-fringe location.
Digital Marketing Manager - High End Furniture
Live and breathe digital marketing? Implement a digital strategy and create an e-commerce platform with this reputable furniture brand. Dynamic role, south east location, great perks and free parking.