Marketing and Communications Coordinator
About this role
A large architectural products company are seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator. Your will work closely with the marketing team to add value and improve processes company wide. You will help develop new and innovative marketing campaigns and coordinate activities and events to drive business.
- Manage and produce advertising
- Manage events calendar
- Assist with design of internal and external marketing collateral
- Provide administrative support to the marketing team
- Work with key industry associations
- Assist with content creation and distribution
- Help plan and implement promotional activities and campaigns
- Work with stakeholders to identify sales tools required for success of product initiatives
- Coordinate marketing budget and purchase orders
Skills and Experience
- Qualification in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Previous experience in a marketing or communications role
- Advanced skills in creative and publishing software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and Indesign desirable
- Experience using SAP
Showroom Manager - High End Bathroom & Kitchen
Lead a team with a high-end, contemporary designer products in a beautiful showroom. Bring your passion for sales and client interaction to a recognised industry leader, and be rewarded with numerous benefits. Eastern-fringe location.
Senior Urban Planner/ Designer
Join a thriving local Council with a strong emphasis on community. Create spaces that preserve the environment and promote connectivity. Bypass the city and be rewarded with a HUGE range of benefits!