Senior Graphic Designer - Contract
About this role
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a senior graphic designer to work in a small team and come up with conceptual, creative ideas for retail branding and in-store communications. This initial three-week contract starts in September, with potential to extend thereafter. The successful candidate must be happy to travel, working across two studios in Europe and remotely in London - travel expenses will be paid.
- Drive creative branding, concept development, strategy, store design, and visual merchandising.
- Take ownership of projects while working in tandem with managing director and project manager.
- Produce an array of products from event concept to brand campaigns, signage to large-scale installations, digital marketing collateral to printed items, fitting with brand ethos and marketing agenda.
- Manage time and work to deadlines.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in graphic design or related field of study.
- An eye-catching portfolio demonstrating work across digital and print.
- Willing to travel.
- Proven experience in food-related retail.
- Proficient with Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at any one time.
This is a unique opportunity to work with an award-winning internationally renowned group that offers competitive market rates. Looking to hire immediately, apply now with your CV and sample portfolio. Applications submitted without a portfolio will not be considered.