Senior Interior Designer - Retail Conceptual Design Lead
About this role
This practice is synonymous with retail and food and beverage design in Australia. An established, global firm, the studio is known for both their flagship stores and retail roll out for some of Australia's largest retail brands. They are looking to welcome an exceptional front-end conceptual Senior Interior Designer to their small team. If you're looking for a predominantly front-end design role with a close-knit, no nonsense, easy-going and friendly interiors team, then this is the position for you!
- Liaise with clients
- Work on front-end retail design phases
- Convey concepts through fast hand sketching (in front of clients)
- Create prolific concepts
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Design or related discipline
- 10+ years experience as an Interior Designer, Interior Architect or Architect with an interiors focus
- Experience in and passion for the retail sector in a similar position as Design Director or Concept Lead Design role within the retail sector
- ArchiCAD, Photoshop and InDesign skills (desirable but not necessary)
- Exposure to a variety of retail, food and beverage project scales
- Demonstrated front-end client facing and pitching experience
- Strong design sensibility (demonstrated through a beautifully-presented portfolio)
- Creative, collaborative and easygoing approach
Benefits & Culture
- Create exciting and inspired retail environments
- Work with leading brands and clients
- Enjoy a true balance between work and life
- Get fit with a Fitness First Membership
- Collaborate with an easy-going bunch who share your passion for retail design
- Be rewarded and acknowledged for your good work
- Central Melbourne City location
Interior Architect - Live & Work in Paris
Join an AD100 studio in PARIS and work on projects that designers’ dreams are made of. Expansive budgets, discerning design and unique projects... get your EU passport ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Senior Interior Designer - Multi Disciplinary
Iconic Melbourne-based studio seeks a nice person to create spaces that enrich the human experience. (Must ALSO be a design-focused, commercially aware and exceptionally-talented Senior Interior Designer). A 4 day week may be considered. RARE opportunity!
Interior Designer - Hospitality and Residential
Highly innovative, award winning interior design firm founded in New York seeks a free spirited, prolific and versatile designer to work closely with a team of designers and architects on multiple projects in their fast paced, rigorous creative studio.
Interior Designers – Technical
Imaginative and unconventional this New York City authority in contemporary residential and hospitality design is a firm who successfully inverts conventions to create spectacular new build and re-purposed existing structure projects all over the city and increasingly all over the world.
Interior Designer - High End Workplace & Mixed Use
Looking for longevity with a studio committed to designing for positive future impact? Join an established practice and lead a team of designers on high-end projects. Beautiful studio, city fringe location.