ANZ Visual Merchandising Manager - Luxury Products
About this role
This global and well-recognised brand specialises in high-end retail products. They have a unique organisational culture and are very proud of their team of passionate, creative, diverse and inspired people. The group is seeking a talented strategic Visual Merchandising Manager to join the Melbourne team and manage, produce and implement VM across all Australian stores. The successful VM will be experienced in leading a team and managing people, and will thrive on working in a fast-paced environment. They will also bring a strategic outlook and a proactive approach to contribute to the performance of the business. Make your mark with an esteemed global brand, and enjoy all the benefits on offer!
- Manage, produce and implement all visual merchandising
- Lead a team of Visual Coordinators and mentor and develop new team members
- Guide and support visual display for wholesale accounts
- Manage budgets
- Monitor and analyse data and identify trends and/or concerns
- Participate in marketing events and activation
- Contribute to ideas around overall company processes, procedures and systems
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Visual Merchandising, Styling or Interior Design
- Previous experience as a Visual Merchandising
- Knowledge and experience across retail operations and/or wholesale accounts
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and preferably AutoCAD
- Ability to lead and develop a small team
- Attention to detail and an appreciation for luxury products and design
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Proactive approach with initiative
Benefits & Culture
- Travel to stores Australia-wide
- Be provided with exceptional onboarding training
- Embrace opportunities for professional development, including workshops and tickets to seminars and events
- Join a collaborative work culture with monthly lunches and internal celebratory events
- Grow your career globally
Senior Urban Planner/ Designer
Join a thriving local Council with a strong emphasis on community. Create spaces that preserve the environment and promote connectivity. Bypass the city and be rewarded with a HUGE range of benefits!
Digital Marketing Manager - High End Furniture
Live and breathe digital marketing? Implement a digital strategy and create an e-commerce platform with this reputable furniture brand. Dynamic role, south east location, great perks and free parking.
Business Development Manager - Residential & Commercial Furniture
Join one of the most exciting residential & commercial furniture brands in Australia as they continue to expand! Bring your existing network to an established brand and enjoy the perks.