Design Architect - cool city fringe studio!
About this role
Respected mid-sized design focused architecture practice on the CBD fringe with numerous design awards to their name and an enviable collaborative and social culture. They attract quality clients across a range of sectors including single dwelling residential, multi-residential, hotels and hospitality. They have spent a lot of time designing a framework for their staff that ensures professional development ambitions are met and their company evolves in the best way possible.
With a clear picture of the year ahead, they are now looking for a Project Architect with strong design skills who can pick up projects from initial briefing, manage the client and the design process and deliver the best outcome at handover. You'll be adaptable and able to work well in a team as well as autonomously and will be responsible for the day to day running of one or more projects.
Skills & Experience
- The ability to think creatively, problem solve, coordinate and collaborate.
- Design skills are essential, as demonstrated through a high quality portfolio of work which shows your design process, detailing skills as well as finished images.
- You'll have a minimum of 8 years of professional post-grad experience, ideally within a similar role.
- Software abilities in REVIT ideally as well as Sketchup, Vray, Photoshop etc for presentation work.
Benefits & Culture
- Social and relaxed culture (a "family!") with regular drinks nights, knowledge-sharing sessions. Low turnover of staff which speaks volumes!
- Mid-sized team where everyone is heard and acknowledged.
- Structured PD program with clear objectives and pathways to promotions in the future.
- Flexible start and finish times which have proved valuable for working parents.