About this role
One of London’s notable architectural practices is looking to recruit a new Project Architect for a new Dublin office, contributing to every aspect of design.
The right applicant will have knowledge across sectors, however, they will have developed the design of medium-to-large-scale residential projects between 100 and 500 units. Applicants should be self-starters and highly motivated to continue developing best-in-class schemes.
This is an opportunity to join a highly successful brand, demonstrating an impressive body of work, solid pipeline of projects and a fantastic opportunity to build something from the ground up.
- Leading design efforts with directors and the client.
- Liaising with client, authorities, contractors and consultants.
- Generating new and fresh ideas across the residential market.
- Concept design.
- Maintaining a positive culture.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect - RIAI
- PRS/BTR housing experience ideal.
- Excellent communication skills with a motivating team spirit.