Human Resources Manager
About this role
- Manage the recruitment process: screening, interviewing and appointment documentation
- Perform related HR functions including maintaining employee records and reporting.
- Manage the onboarding and exit processes
- Manage payroll, insurance and 401k
- Review and edit performance evaluations and subsequent improvement plans.
Skills & Experience
- Must be able to work in fast-paced environment, multi-task effectively
- Effective communication skills
- A bachelor's degree with 4+ years of experience in relative field preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Power-Point, Excel.
- Experience working in AEC preferred.
Put your winning writing skills to the best use with an international practice passionate about social responsibility. Manage submissions for significant and exciting projects. Central CBD location, AMAZING 3 days a week career opportunity!