Senior Interior Designer
About this role
The Senior Designer will be responsible for exceptional design, communication and leadership skills especially in high-end multi-family residential and mixed-use.
- Work with the Design Manager and project team on concept, presentations, design development, and production
- Lead design effort and client presentations, support client relationships
- Collaborate with Design Manager to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Coordinate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, furniture dealers, and regulatory agencies to meet overall project objectives
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions
- Mentor junior and intermediate design staff
- Produce graphic presentations, 3D renderings, and construction drawings
- Oversee development of design throughout design development and construction drawings.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in commercial, mixed use and high-end multi-family residential design
- Must possess creative design and drawing skills, which include: material, color and furniture selection, design presentation skills, conceptual design abilities
- Must have knowledge of the appropriate use of materials, finishes and furniture
- Must be able to effectively work in a creative team environment and meet project
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication, research and leadership skills
- Experience in AutoCAD, 3D Modeling and Photoshop a plus
- Must have a BA or MA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
Interior Architect - Live & Work in Paris
Join an AD100 studio in PARIS and work on projects that designers’ dreams are made of. Expansive budgets, discerning design and unique projects... get your EU passport ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!