About this role
- Lead the interior design working with the project teams and office leadership. Advocate for design excellence while meeting client and project objectives.
- Lead design presentations to clients
- Prepare required documents, including but not limited to permit drawings, construction documents, and FF&E specifications.
- Manage the interior design and FF&E scope of work within a project. Manage vendor, contractor and client relationships and team communication through all phases. Manage project costs and schedules.
- Prepare proposals and participate in contract development and negotiations. Assist in the procurement of new work
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Accredited Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- 8+ years of experience in the interior design of mid-size institutional or commercial projects as well as custom residence.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Rhino, Sketchup and Adobe Suite. Familiarity with Studio Designer or other management software
- Basic knowledge of codes, and industry standards.
Additional Preferred Skills and Credentials:
- Experience in exhibit design
- Architectural license, membership in professional organizations.
- Experience working in Los Angeles and/or New York with strong network with relevant vendors, fabricators and suppliers.
- LEED certification or other experience/credentials in sustainable design
Interior Architect - Live & Work in Paris
Join an AD100 studio in PARIS and work on projects that designers’ dreams are made of. Expansive budgets, discerning design and unique projects... get your EU passport ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Senior Interior Designer - Multi Disciplinary
Iconic Melbourne-based studio seeks a nice person to create spaces that enrich the human experience. (Must ALSO be a design-focused, commercially aware and exceptionally-talented Senior Interior Designer). A 4 day week may be considered. RARE opportunity!
Interior Designer - Hospitality and Residential
Highly innovative, award winning interior design firm founded in New York seeks a free spirited, prolific and versatile designer to work closely with a team of designers and architects on multiple projects in their fast paced, rigorous creative studio.
Interior Designers – Technical
Imaginative and unconventional this New York City authority in contemporary residential and hospitality design is a firm who successfully inverts conventions to create spectacular new build and re-purposed existing structure projects all over the city and increasingly all over the world.
Interior Designer - High End Workplace & Mixed Use
Looking for longevity with a studio committed to designing for positive future impact? Join an established practice and lead a team of designers on high-end projects. Beautiful studio, city fringe location.