Project Administrator/Document Controller (Maternity Cover)
Wonderful opportunity to join this high-profile practice working on landmark London projects.
About this role
- To support smooth delivery of landmark central London building.
- Ensure administration and organisation operation is efficient.
- Supporting a team of architects on day-to-day and long-term objectives.
- Liaising with the design team, contractors and clients.
- Coordination of and logging issue of information with project team.
- Attend and minute key project meetings.
- Filing of electronic and manual data.
- Calendar/diary management.
- Updating issue sheets and drawing registers.
- Document production.
- Coordinating of weekly and monthly reports and schedules.
- Ensure standards and templates are used and adhered to.
- Assisting with ISO & PI insurance audits.
- Booking of travel & accommodation for senior team members.
Skills and Experience
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines.
- Able to use initiative and be calm under pressure.
- Motivated and enthusiastic approach to tasks.
- Previous experience of working within a similar administrative role.
- Efficient and able to work in a busy team environment.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- MS Office: Word/Outlook/Excel.
- Adobe CS – InDesign essential.
- Experience of using doc control systems.