Design Manager - Education Projects
About this role
An established Tier 2 Commercial Construction Company who operate in the education, commercial and government sector. With a large portfolio of projects under D&C contracts they have a requirement for an experienced Design Manager with Education Project Experience.
- Manage consultants and coordinate the documentation process
- Obtain building permits
- Assess opportunities and eliminate/foresee future problems in designs
- Value add through design decisions
- Manage Quality Assurance processes and procedures
- Stakeholder management
Skills & Experience
- MUST have Education & institutional project experience
- MUST have Design Management experience
- Strong understanding of the design process and value-adding through design
Benefits & Culture
- Large design management team made up of Architects and Engineers
- Great team culture with regular team events and various social groups
- Forward thinking company with an emphasis on technology and sustainability
- Opportunity for international travel
Senior Urban Planner/ Designer
Join a thriving local Council with a strong emphasis on community. Create spaces that preserve the environment and promote connectivity. Bypass the city and be rewarded with a HUGE range of benefits!
Digital Marketing Manager - High End Furniture
Live and breathe digital marketing? Implement a digital strategy and create an e-commerce platform with this reputable furniture brand. Dynamic role, south east location, great perks and free parking.
Business Development Manager - Residential & Commercial Furniture
Join one of the most exciting residential & commercial furniture brands in Australia as they continue to expand! Bring your existing network to an established brand and enjoy the perks.