Senior Project Manager - Construction Consultancy
About this role
This established consultancy is one of Australia’s leading project management firms. Servicing projects nation-wide, they work across Commercial, Government, Education, Industrial, Health and Aged Care, Residential and Civic and Retail and Hospitality sectors. An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Project Manager to join the established team in Melbourne to manage the full life-cycle of projects, from pre-conception to completion. The successful PM will have solid experience exposure to the project life cycle in the delivery of construction projects and be skilled at engaging with clients. Join a firm with amazing scope for career progression and deliver exciting projects alongside a team dedicated to excellence!
- Manage projects across the full project lifecycle
- Assist with town planning approval/ processes
- Manage stakeholders and consultants
- Review and manage plans, scheduling, costs saving measures, RFI’s, defects
- Contribute to outstanding project outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Significant, recent experience in a Project Management Consultancy
- Tertiary qualification in construction or a related field (Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture)
- Minimum 6+ years proven project management experience in the delivery of construction projects
- Experience in fit-out and new-build projects (favourable)
- Client-side project management experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
Benefits & Culture
- Be rewarded with an excellent market salary
- Grow your career with multi-sector opportunities
- Be part of a dynamic and growing team
- Join an established and leading consultancy
Showroom Manager - High End Bathroom & Kitchen
Lead a team with a high-end, contemporary designer products in a beautiful showroom. Bring your passion for sales and client interaction to a recognised industry leader, and be rewarded with numerous benefits. Eastern-fringe location.
Senior Urban Planner/ Designer
Join a thriving local Council with a strong emphasis on community. Create spaces that preserve the environment and promote connectivity. Bypass the city and be rewarded with a HUGE range of benefits!