Project Architect - Boutique Multi-Res + Private Res Projects
About this role
A boutique architectural practice south of the river, in the inner-city fringe, is seeking an all-round Project Architect to join their dynamic team! With a focus on high-end private and boutique multi-res projects, this is a great opportunity to work on bespoke residential projects within an AutoCAD practice.
- Work on high-spec multi-residential projects across varying phases in a 2ic role under the Directors, with a great level of autonomy and responsibility
- Deal directly with clients and consultants
- Drive and undertake documentation from early works phase through to construction drawing issue.
- Be hands-on and capable of documenting varied AutoCAD details to a high-level
Skills & experience
- Excellent software skills in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
- Have great strength in bespoke detailing and a strong design eye
- Experience in managing projects/ working in a 2ic capacity from concept to completion, with particular focus through town planning and construction documentation
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Previous high-end multi-res and/ or private res project experience a must.
Benefits & culture
- Opportunities for professional development
- A supportive work environment
- Close-knit team