Senior Interior Designer
About this role
A leading architecture and design practice specialising in creating major sports venues, training facilities, educational projects and residential developments is exceptionally busy and is now looking for a midweight interior designer to join the team.
- Working on concepts and developing these into detailed designs.
- Creating FF&E boards.
- Using AutoCAD to create working drawing packages - GA's, elevations, technical details.
- Work alongside team members to create and come up with creative designs.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally a portfolio of work which showcases your experience within a range of sectors.
- You should have a creative flair.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Ideally some Revit experience.
- Great communication skills and confident enough to express ideas to the team.
This is a unique opportunity to flex your design muscles and work on a variety of designs from F&B, hospitality and retail.
Interior Architect - Live & Work in Paris
Join an AD100 studio in PARIS and work on projects that designers’ dreams are made of. Expansive budgets, discerning design and unique projects... get your EU passport ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!