Senior FF&E Designer
About this role
This is an award-winning practice based in central London. They work on a wide range of innovative projects at a variety of scales with an emphasis on research and they aim to set new standards with everything they do. They are design leaders in the fields of workplace, leisure and civic buildings. Alongside their projects this practice is famed for their culture and staff are rewarded and encouraged to develop.
- Responsible for the development and realisation of projects, start to finish.
- Lead team in project concept and design to meet client program, firm standards, local code, and project budget constraints.
- Preparing project cost and fee analysis and review project billing.
- Ensure on-time delivery of all contract documents.
- Coordinate and participate in the preparation of all contract documents.
- Supervise, develop and mentor designers.
- Review in collaboration with the director all documents to ensure they meet design intent, client’s needs and visions, and firm standards.
- Work with design director to review scope, schedule, budget, staffing needs, and project milestones.
- Represent and manage design coordination between clients and consultants.
- Attend site visits and client presentations and coordination meetings.
- Present design presentations to clients and consultants.
- Observe & communicate trends in the hospitality market.
- Attend vendor presentations and inform team of new and innovative products.
- Pursue individual professional/skill development.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong conceptual design approach.
- Comprehensive knowledge of hospitality design standards and an understanding of hospitality operations.
- Proven organisational abilities and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects across various phases.
- Strong experience in management and coordination of construction drawing sets with strong knowledge of construction detailing, materials, methods, and codes.
- Strong experience in management and coordination of FF&E specification deliverables/implementation and available vendor/fabricators.
- Strong experience in the management and implementation of a design concept in a team environment through completion that is on schedule and meets budget and design intent.
- Is collaborative, self-motivated, positive, and flexible with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Interior Architect - Live & Work in Paris
Join an AD100 studio in PARIS and work on projects that designers’ dreams are made of. Expansive budgets, discerning design and unique projects... get your EU passport ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Senior Interior Designer - Multi Disciplinary
Iconic Melbourne-based studio seeks a nice person to create spaces that enrich the human experience. (Must ALSO be a design-focused, commercially aware and exceptionally-talented Senior Interior Designer). A 4 day week may be considered. RARE opportunity!
Interior Designer - Hospitality and Residential
Highly innovative, award winning interior design firm founded in New York seeks a free spirited, prolific and versatile designer to work closely with a team of designers and architects on multiple projects in their fast paced, rigorous creative studio.
Interior Designers – Technical
Imaginative and unconventional this New York City authority in contemporary residential and hospitality design is a firm who successfully inverts conventions to create spectacular new build and re-purposed existing structure projects all over the city and increasingly all over the world.
Interior Designer - High End Workplace & Mixed Use
Looking for longevity with a studio committed to designing for positive future impact? Join an established practice and lead a team of designers on high-end projects. Beautiful studio, city fringe location.