HR coordinator for outstanding London practice with inspiring leaders.
About this role
- Recruitment across the practice.
- Management of applicant tracking system.
- Liaison between hiring managers and agency contacts.
- CV screening/shortlisting and coordination of interviews.
- Overseeing of new employee inductions.
- Conduct exit interviews in collaboration with HR director.
- Learning and development: coordinating career development process.
- Booking of learning events with external training suppliers.
- Payroll & benefits incl. preparation/distribution of employee documents.
- Assist with employee benefit queries.
- First point of contact for all HR queries.
- Maintenance of employee records.
- Update company intranet with HR news and resources.
Skills and Experience
- Highly organised and able to multi-task and prioritise.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Able to use initiative and be calm under pressure.
- Be able to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Previous experience of working within a similar administrative role.
- Prior knowledge of HR Management Systems advantageous.
- Keen interest and upkeep of HR and industry knowledge.