Junior Architectural Designer
Unique, design-build practice with award-winning work seeks Junior Designer in San Francisco office
About this role
- Assisting in schematic design and construction documentation
- Work independently as part of a project team in developing architectural design reporting to the project manager
- Contribute to strong innovative design concepts including technical solutions to make the design feasible for clients
- Promoting excellence and proactively contributing to the studio culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- 2+ years experience in a professional setting
- Engaged, inquisitive and highly collaborative.
- Empathy for great design and attention to detail
- Strategic, critical thinking, resilient and determined
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Max, and Adobe Suite skills
- Experience with SketchUp Pro or other related graphic software