About this role
One of the largest and most influential architecture, interior design, engineering and urban planning firms in the world is looking for a highly motivated and experienced interior designer/interior architect to join the team on a rolling contract, with an immediate start.
- Work as part of a team to deliver at all phases of project work including preparation of conceptual, schematic, design development, and construction documents and supporting materials preferable.
- Work collaboratively to provide design ideas and design solutions.
- Ability to produce design documentation in Revit.
- Ability to produce models in Rhino.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and written.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in interior design, interior architecture or Part I.
- Experience working at a major architect/interior design office.
- Fluency using Revit and Rhino is essential.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD beneficial.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong organisational and coordination skills.
This is an incredible opportunity to work with an award-winning practice, and will suit any ambitious and motivated designer who wants to take the next step in their career.
Mid Weight Interior Designer & Documenter- Luxury Hotel
Immediate Start! 3 Month Contract! CBD Based! Deliver luxury hotel projects both locally and globally with a mid sized team. Realise the creative vision of projects in a down-to-earth workplace where initiative is celebrated.