Architectural Assistant - Revit
About this role
A studio renowned for its expertise in delivering high-quality, complex residential and mixed-use projects is on the lookout for an ambitious architectural assistant to join a busy team on an initial contract basis. The studio is in the heart of buzzing central London, and offers a fun and collaborative working environment. Successful candidates will ideally have experience delivering UK residential and commercial projects in Revit.
- Experience at delivery stage on large-scale residential or similar projects.
- Able to guide teams to produce deliverables to the highest standard.
Skills and Experience
- ARB architect or equivalent.
- Experience working on RIBA stage 4 onwards
- Experience in delivering large-scale complex projects.
- Technical design stage experienced.
- Revit proficient.
- An aptitude for hard work.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage a team and deliver.
Architectural technician - Revit
Use your Revit skills and multi-residential and/or commercial & hospitality project experience to help this design focused practice bring their designs to life! Great location and office in Melbourne's inner-city fringe! Initial 6 month contract role with the potential to turn permanent.