Project Manager - Hong Kong
About this role
An established and growing international high-end interior design studio is seeking confident and professional project managers/coordinators to join their multi-cultural team. You will be responsible for the smooth running and coordination of high-end projects, from start to finish. Candidates must have excellent management and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Project administration.
- Order management.
- Monitor and manage logistics.
- Site management and coordination of sub-contractors.
- Snagging rectification management.
- Liaise with clients and contractors.
- Spreadsheet analysis and management reports.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a project coordination or management role.
- Previous experience in design, interiors or architecture company.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. (Cantonese or Mandarin is an asset but not required).
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel.
- Pro-active, practical, clever and confident.