About this role
This global architecture firm seeks an assistant to support its partners. The successful candidate will have a proactive, flexible approach and solid administration and organisation skills. Any experience within the design industry will be highly regarded.
- Provide administrative support to partners
- Manage calendar and emails and coordinate meetings
- Manage confidential and sensitive documents
- Coordinate domestic and international travel
- Assist with some project support duties
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 3+ years experience (design industry experience highly regarded)
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Proactive and positive approach
Put your winning writing skills to the best use with an international practice passionate about social responsibility. Manage submissions for significant and exciting projects. Central CBD location, AMAZING 3 days a week career opportunity!