About this role
This role will suit someone who is organized, adaptable and has excellent communication skills utilizing their background knowledge in our fun and dynamic business. With an excellent promotion scheme, there is the ability to grow and develop in the New York office and potentially globally.
- recruiting talented individuals across the architecture and design industry
- reviewing applicants, interviewing candidates, writing interview summaries
- attending client meetings, industry events and managing our existing client relationships across the architecture desk
- business development with new clients
You will have:
- an architectural/design background and/or direct recruitment experience, or experience working in a sales capacity within a creative environment.
- an understanding of architecture and design.
- confident networking and business development skills.
- ambitious, team player and able to work to targets.
- generous uncapped commission structure with no threshold
- quarterly individual and team bonus scheme
- 20 days’ vacation + plus an additional day each year of service
- health insurance
- commuter benefits
- longevity rewards
- summer hours
- flexible working hours
- quarterly team outings
- travel between offices
- great life/work balance
Put your winning writing skills to the best use with an international practice passionate about social responsibility. Manage submissions for significant and exciting projects. Central CBD location, AMAZING 3 days a week career opportunity!