Architectural Assistant - MicroStation
About this role
A prominent and esteemed studio based south of the river is on the lookout for an architectural assistant to join the practice on an initial contract basis. On offer is the chance to work on an exciting commercial project in initial design stage. The practice is well known within the industry for designing and delivering distinguished London-based residential and commercial projects and boasts a diverse and fun office environment.
- Work within an established team to deliver design options for a commercial project.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 2 onwards.
- Experience in modelling in MicroStation would be a bonus.
- Fluency using MicroStation is essential.
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.