Project Architect - Workplace
About this role
Project Architect - Creative Workplace
Award winning Architecture + Design firm, specialized in Creative Workplace, with projects throughout the world, seeks a talented and passionate Architect to join their successful US team of creative thinkers in NYC.
- Take small to mid-sized projects from concept through to completion.
- Generate, develop and implement design concepts.
- Attend site meetings and liaising with consultants.
- Work with a team, delegating tasks and providing support to other designers.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of taking projects from concept to completion.
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail.
Experience and skills:
- Bachelor or Master in Architecture.
- 7+ years minimum of professional experience.
- Good time-management skills to meet multiple deadlines.
- Experience coordinating design with other consultants.
- Confident client handling and presentation skills.
- Experience in construction and bespoke detailing.
- Excellent knowledge of US Building Systems, Regulations and construction methods.
- Proficiency in Revit is required,
- SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office are desired.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Self starter and go-getter attitude!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a world renowned firm with high-profile workplace projects locally and internationally!