Executive Assistant Team Leader
About this role
This is a key role in the management of the studio. You will over see the administration team and work very closely with the managing partner of this global firm.
- Oversee the smooth running of the administration department for the New York Studio
- Oversee the coordination of important studio-wide operations and key initiatives
- Provide strong organizational and proactive support to the managing partner: travel, visa and calendar management as well as gatekeeping & expenses
- Key support for meetings: agendas, notes and actions
- Provide managing partners’ project team with various administrative support including meeting management, travel itineraries and other general administrative tasks.
Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
- Demonstrated track record of strong executive assistance and support experience
- Previous team lead or supervisory experience a plus
- Pro-active self-starter with an ability to take on complex tasks, innovate appropriate solutions and execute with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Confident and calm professional demeanor, but must also have a sense of humor
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and quickly assess and reassess priorities as needs change
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Put your winning writing skills to the best use with an international practice passionate about social responsibility. Manage submissions for significant and exciting projects. Central CBD location, AMAZING 3 days a week career opportunity!