Executive Assistant Team Leader
Are you an experienced EA with management experience and a solid understanding of the architecture world?
About this role
This is a key role in the management of the studio. You will over see the administration team and work very closely with the managing partner of this global firm.
- Oversee the smooth running of the administration department for the New York Studio
- Oversee the coordination of important studio-wide operations and key initiatives
- Provide strong organizational and proactive support to the managing partner: travel, visa and calendar management as well as gatekeeping & expenses
- Key support for meetings: agendas, notes and actions
- Provide managing partners’ project team with various administrative support including meeting management, travel itineraries and other general administrative tasks.
Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
- Demonstrated track record of strong executive assistance and support experience
- Previous team lead or supervisory experience a plus
- Pro-active self-starter with an ability to take on complex tasks, innovate appropriate solutions and execute with minimal guidance
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Confident and calm professional demeanor, but must also have a sense of humor
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task and quickly assess and reassess priorities as needs change
- Excellent interpersonal skills