Senior Interior Designer
About this role
This highly successful design practice in Sydney with an impressive portfolio of innovative and forward-thinking projects are currently seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join their team. Specialising in commercial workplace they are looking for a passionate designer with amazing front end design skills and a confident communicator as you will be working closely with clients, architects and suppliers, and will possess the ability to produce all necessary documentation from initial project concept and through to delivery on site. You will ideally also have advanced AutoCAD and documentation experience across all stages. This is an amazing opportunity for a talented Interior Designer to work on exciting projects with a great team of forward-thinking design professionals and who are looking for that next career fulfilling step.
- Responsible for leading a project team
- Mentor junior staff members
- Deliver high quality workplace designs
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 8 years local workplace experience
- A strong portfolio with previous experience in commercial workplace design
- Advanced AutoCAD skills
- A good understanding of local building codes and standards
- A passion for interiors, keen eye for detail and enthusiastic attitude
Benefits and culture
- Flexible work hours
- Office dog!
- Collaborative creative environment
Interior Architect - Live & Work in Paris
Join an AD100 studio in PARIS and work on projects that designers’ dreams are made of. Expansive budgets, discerning design and unique projects... get your EU passport ready for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!