Senior Interior Designer - Retail
About this role
A small retail design agency based in south-west London with long-term working relationships with well-known brands, are now eagerly looking for a senior retail designer to join the team.
- Work on projects from concept to completion, including on-site implementation.
- Client facing and overseeing more junior team members.
- Produce detailed design construction drawing packages.
- Experience of measured surveys and delivering on site.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong technical ability and understanding of UK Building Regs and UK Planning Law.
Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Good people skills – good experience of client contact.
- Mac experience would be ideal.
- Vectorworks proficient.
- Experience of working on roll-out projects ideally.
- Experience of SketchUp would be beneficial.
- Visualisation skills – hand drawn and /or computerised.
- Photoshop experience would be useful.
Interior Designer - Hospitality and Residential
Highly innovative, award winning interior design firm founded in New York seeks a free spirited, prolific and versatile designer to work closely with a team of designers and architects on multiple projects in their fast paced, rigorous creative studio.
Interior Designers – Technical
Imaginative and unconventional this New York City authority in contemporary residential and hospitality design is a firm who successfully inverts conventions to create spectacular new build and re-purposed existing structure projects all over the city and increasingly all over the world.