Project Lead - Workplace
About this role
This is an opportunity to join a leading practice in a senior capacity. The workplace design leaving this studio is innovative and design-driven with each project different from the last. When asked about this position the MD commented, “We really value strategy as a fundamental part of the business here, and are offering an opportunity to grow and lead the team in London, whilst at the same time working on some of the world’s biggest and most exciting projects and clients”. This team is well-known for the quality of work but also the spirit of the practice. Historically, the team is promoted from within and rewarded for success.
- Leading and mentoring a team of junior designers.
- To be the clients' primary point of contact.
- Concept development that is true to client brief.
- FF&E selection, coordination and scheduling.
- Experience of putting together client presentations.
- Taking ownership of design and confidently presenting to potential clients.
- Working on site.
Skills and Experience
- Technical mind-set with good eye for design.
- Knowledge of UK building systems regulations and construction methods.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong technical knowledge and attention to detail.
- An understanding of documentation delivery using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Presentation and organisational skills.
- Outstanding communication.
- Experience of workplace or residential design.
- Knowledge of Revit is preferred though not essential.
This position is for a candidate with an already-successful career in workplace design, but who wants progress to the next stage.
Interior Designer - Hospitality and Residential
Highly innovative, award winning interior design firm founded in New York seeks a free spirited, prolific and versatile designer to work closely with a team of designers and architects on multiple projects in their fast paced, rigorous creative studio.
Interior Designers – Technical
Imaginative and unconventional this New York City authority in contemporary residential and hospitality design is a firm who successfully inverts conventions to create spectacular new build and re-purposed existing structure projects all over the city and increasingly all over the world.